Winter gardens, pergolas and glass shelters
If you want to have nature around you while enjoying the comfort of home, you need a glass winter garden. Family encounters over the winter and on the terrace? Its easy. The airspace is sunlit.
- Glass thicknesses are used as standard 6.6. or 8.8 .. Depends on weather conditions or spacing between structural beams.
- We distinguish roof and side glass.
- VSG laminated glass or ESG / VSG tempered laminated glass is used.
- Our winter gardens have frameless systems, they're not insulating glass!
- They act as a barrier and serve as a windshield.
- A closed space is created with regard to space overflow. Warm air rises and ventilation is ensured.
The appropriate choice of glass depends on the requirements of openness of vision.
It consists mostly of side glass walls of winter gardens. Creates an open view without obstacles. Interlocking or sliding doors provide connection to the surroundings. Parking walls open the entire space. When glazing with clear glass, we recommend the use of a shielding technique.
Shadows and protects the room from direct sunlight. He releases enough light but at the same time dampens him. There is no need to consider additional shielding.
The pergolas, winter gardens and glass shelters can be anchored to a wooden, steel or stainless steel supporting structure or to a steel-stainless steel combination.
We provide the entire implementation process from design to assembly with regard to design, statics and security solutions.